Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$60,000 - $100,000
Since 2014, AREG has been a high production real estate team in the greater Houston area with a mission of serving people with utmost competence and joy. Our vision is to enrich lives through real estate and service to the community. We specialize in listings, new construction, and luxury homes.