The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Contact prospects via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Participate in team prospecting activities and client appreciation events
- Participate in open houses, set up MLS searches/portals, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Prepare buyer agency contracts, purchase agreements and amendments for a successful close
- Attend home inspections and meet with contractors during the inspection contingency and negotiation process
- Participate in daily team huddles and promote the team concept to prospective clients
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads and generate repeat business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Honest, straight forward and ethical
- Team player with a positive attitude who is motivated to grow their business
- Over 1 year of buyer's agent or other relevant experience is preferred
$30,000 - $100,000 Commission Based
About The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
The Combs Team is a real estate consulting/sales team. We assist people throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area to achieve their real estate goals. Residential real estate is our primary focus.
We have documented core values that we use to guide our team and a strong focus on building trust and long-term relationships with our clients. We have established a strong repeat and referral business. It is our mission to create amazing experiences and to exceed expectations.
Our six-person team currently consists of four licensed agents, a transaction coordinator, and a marketing specialist.
- Collaborative and fun team atmosphere
- Leads provided
- Full-time transaction coordinator to handle the details
- Training and coaching provided
- Established and effective marketing and events
- Learn the inner workings of a successful real estate team
- Gain resources, experience, and credibility