Great Homes of the Upstate
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented real estate buyer's agent looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We have an onboarding/training process built specifically for the new agent. Our system is designed to give you every possible advantage as you build your business.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Collaborate with other team members on strategies
- Be a leader
- Be mindful of the position
- Be willing to follow a success recipe.
- South Carolina Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience helpful but not necessary
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Must enjoy serving others...real estate is a people business
- Participate in client appreciation events
- Welcome the challenge of sales
$100,000+ (commission only)
About Great Homes of the Upstate
About Great Homes of the Upstate:
We are a locally owned, independent residential real estate brokerage serving the Upstate of South Carolina. Our approach is not a "one size fits all". We have several different options to offer based on where you are or where you hope to take your career.