Great Homes of the Upstate
Real Estate Sales Buyers Agent (Greer, SC)
Need leads?....we are currently buying about 500 leads a month and have nearly 10,000 leads in our database already.
We will have you connecting with leads by the end of your first week with our company.
Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience.
We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics, and extracurricular activities. We have a training process built specifically for the new agent.
- Set appointments with new prospects daily
- Collaborate with the team
- Serve the community
- Network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Collaborate with other team members on strategies
- Be willing to operate with a sense of urgency
- Be willing to follow a plan
- South Carolina Real Estate License (Don't have one? We can help you get one!)
- Do what it takes to set at least 1 new appointment each day.
- Sales and/serving experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, and dynamic
- Performs well under pressure
- Participate in client appreciation events
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Great Homes of the Upstate
About Great Homes of the Upstate:
We are a locally owned, independent residential real estate brokerage located in the downtown area of Greer. Our team serves Greer and the surrounding communities.