The Morris Team
We have the leads, systems, coaching and training in place to jump start your business!
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet their needs
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Creates a good rapport with clients
Primary duties include:
- Client follow-up, e-mail communication and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Tracking of all phone, e-mail and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have an always learning mindset, and grow with a supportive team
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn specific Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Works continually to develop a strong network
- Quick response time
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and has a keen eye for details
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Morris Team
The Morris Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“Family, Excellence and Dependability”
Every action we take reflects these core values.