Waterfront Homes and Condos
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$60,000 - $150,000+ Commissioned Sales
About Waterfront Homes and Condos
Waterfront Homes and Condos specializes in premier waterfront living in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas.