Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Are you interested in making long-term connections? Do you want to help individuals and families find their dream home? Are you new to real estate and want to get started on the right foot?!
If you're looking for a career outside of the traditional 9-5, this is for you! This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help individuals achieve their ultimate goal of purchasing a new home.
We're looking for candidates who want to learn and work hard to reach their goals.
We train and work with our agents every step of the way to help them manage and grow their business. You'll enjoy having your own dedicated office space yet we have NO office fees, NO desk fees, NO tech fees, and NO marketing fees at Terra Firma Realty. We pay for all of that.
Additionally, we provide our team members with ample leads every week so that you will the opportunity to achieve whatever income YOU decide works for you. We also coach you on how to lead generate and build your business while the working company generated leads.
Terra Firma Realty will provide the following to foster your success:
- On-going coaching, training, and support as you grow in your role.
- Full-time Client Care Coordinator and administrative support so you can focus on selling and building relationships.
- Supportive and generous office/team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as celebrates successes.
- A steady stream of company-based leads as well as the training to help you acquire your own.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Even thought this position allows for working from home - you will be required to come to the office a few times a month.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on-one meetings with the Manager or Broker.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Minimum 1-year experience selling Real Estate (preferred), but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply. We will help you!
- Current Wisconsin Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining a license).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000+, commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!