Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Do you love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help individuals achieve their ultimate goal of purchasing a new home.
We provide our Agents with amazing tech tools to help them manage and grow their business and your own dedicated office space yet we have NO office fees, NO desk fees, NO tech fees, and NO marketing fees at Terra Firma Realty. We pay for all of that. Additionally, we provide our team members with ample leads every week so that you will the opportunity to achieve a 6 figure income if you desire. We also coach you on how to lead generate and build your own business while the working company generated leads.
Terra Firma Realty will provide the following to foster your success:
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible.
- Continuous hands-on training as well as Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training/coaching team.
- On-going coaching and support as you grow in your role.
- Full-time Client Care Coordinator and administrative support so you can focus on selling and building relationships.
- Supportive and generous office/team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as celebrates successes.
- Access to company-generated leads plus a large existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles or one-on-one meetings with the Manager or Broker.
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Current Wisconsin Real Estate License (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining a license).
- Minimum 1-year experience selling Real Estate (preferred), but individuals without experience and a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply. We will help you!
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff but is also a self-starter who takes ownership of a task and the daily work schedule
- Personable with outstanding customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with multi-tasking and creativity.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google Suite including G-mail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000 at plan, commission based
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!