We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$75,000 - $100,000 Commission Based
About Team Win
Our team owner has been in real estate since 1983. Our top producing team was established in 2003. Our leadership team has a total of 59 years of high-quality real estate experience. We've diligently served thousands of homeowners over the years. Our goal is to provide the best service to the public, saving them from agents who don't know what they are doing.