Lee Tessier Team
Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$100,000 at plan
About Lee Tessier Team
The Lee Tessier Team is about setting great expectations with our clients then exceeding them with exceptional customer service and care. We believe in going above and beyond for our clients without them asking. We love supporting our communities and have formed a foundation to give back to our youth for education. We are committed to delivering the Lee Tessier Experience to everyone we encounter.