Lee Tessier Team of Tessier Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- High school diploma or GED required
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
$100,000 at plan
About Lee Tessier Team of Tessier Real Estate
The Lee Tessier Team is about setting great expectations with our clients then exceeding them with exceptional customer service and care. We believe in going above and beyond for our clients without them asking. We love supporting our communities and have formed a foundation to give back to our youth for education. We are committed to delivering the Lee Tessier Experience to everyone we encounter.