Dalby Home Team
The Real Estate Sales Professional is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily close those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. The Buyer Agent will select homes that meet the criteria and show homes to clients. The Buyer Agent will draft contract offers and negotiate the offer, overseeing the deal through its close.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. They are committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. A true professional that is accountable, flexible, driven, and motivated to take the team to the next level.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Select homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Generate client leads to buy and sell.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market analysis by comparing properties.
- Show properties to buyers
- Draft and present offers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great communication and social skills
- Real Estate License Required
- The real Estate or service industry experienced preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership, and accountability
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations
- Maintain a goal-oriented focus
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability, and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to succeed
$250,000 at plan commission based
About Dalby Home Team
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.