Buyer Agent - Listing Agent
- We’re searching for ambitious, professional real estate agents for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for going on appointments our Inside Sales team schedules for you, working with the prospective homebuyers and home sellers, and close the deals.
- With our "Earn While You Learn" program, you will be mentored by one of the best in the industry.
Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their real estate career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$100,000 (hourly wage + commissions)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.