Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours required
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission Based
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started about 7 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry-leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family-owned and family-run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2019, the Team was ranked in the top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally. In 2019, we were also ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of more than 1.4 million agents.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of homeownership everywhere by providing second-to-none customer service.