The Lighthouse Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase offers, addendums, and leases
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including lender assistance and leading buyers from contract to closing
- Willing to follow the guidance of team-provided mentoring and coaching
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Existing Real Estate License or be in final stages of pursuing license required
- Buyer's Agent or Relevant Experience preferred but not required
- Able to adapt to and learn a variety of online tools and systems
$96,000 - $120,000 yearly
About The Lighthouse Team
Formed in 2016 with the leadership of Tom Millar, retired USAF officer and Realtor since 2004, The Lighthouse Team embarked on a journey to provide Northern Virginia a clear beacon to successful and enjoyable real estate buying and selling.
Completing hundreds of real estate transactions over 16 years, we have the experience and the resources to meet the demanding needs of today's technologically savvy clients, and we employ cutting edge social media systems, processes, and tools to provide buyers with up-to-the-minute accuracy and sellers the broadest internet exposure possible.
Our team is founded on the following core values: Faith in God, Excellence, Positivity, Innovation, and Customer Service. Our goal is to make each experience with our clients the best real estate experience they have ever had.