Team Pinto Inc.
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact pre-qualified leads and prospects via phone, email, Zoom, or in-person to determine their wants, needs, and timelines and to add them to your sales pipeline
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent, and clear communication and the highest level of customer service
- Prepare representation contracts, offers, and purchase agreements to ensure a smooth and successful transaction from start to close
- Arrange showing tours, show homes to potential buyers, and participate in open houses
- Help clients through the home buying process in a comfortable and exciting manner
- Facilitate the obtaining of proper financing for clients with our mortgage partners
- Make sure that every buyer or the potential buyer has a great experience when dealing with our team
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid Real Estate License with at least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel by car
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
$120,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Team Pinto Inc.
Team Pinto is an award-winning Diamond level producing real estate team. We are committed to offering client's in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and the extended region the best possible experience when buying or selling real estate. If you want to be a part of a team that takes extreme pride in its quality of service, continuously and constantly striving to be the best in the industry and that is looking to guide you and teach its team members how to become top producers and part of something great, then Team Pinto might be the right place for you!