Hearts to Home Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Hearts to Home Team
Hearts to Home Team is a real estate team based in Tulsa, OK. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Greater Tulsa areas. We approach our business in a very unique way; We believe in educating and empowering others to make informed and confident decisions! We listen to our client's stories, take the time to understand their personal wants and needs, and develop a relationship that lasts a lifetime. Our goal is to be their REALTOR® for life! We have over 10 years of combined experience that brings strength and confidence to the real estate market.
We vow to be transparent and honest, fun and easy-going, and happy and energetic!
If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, and possess a strong work ethic and ability to utilize technology, systems, and data entry, then you could be a great fit for our team!