Hearts to Home Team
Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Hearts to Home Team
We are a local real estate office located in Midtown, Tulsa.