Deirdre Coit & Associates
We are looking for a Buyer Specialist! We're seeking someone who consults with Buyers and can hone in on their wants and close the deal.
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Self-starters who wants to build a career... and not just get a job!
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Tech savvy
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Great communication and social skills
- Sales experience is required
$100,000+ at plan commission yearly
About Deirdre Coit & Associates
It was over three decades ago when Deirdre began honing her craft, working with both buyers and sellers at the prestigious Vintage Club in Indian Wells, California. Since that time, she has built a stellar reputation and earned the respect of clients, colleagues and peers because of her professionalism and high ethical standards. Her team members embody the same values.