The Crosslin Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Crosslin Team
The Crosslin Team is a growing real estate team. We are focused on providing customer-focused innovative service throughout each step of the home buying and selling process. Our goal is to exceed expectations and unlock our client's real estate dreams.