TeamEsstraordinaire LLC -- Re/Max Pure
Due to rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented, driven buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for prospecting clients and guiding them through the entire home buying process. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, motivated to succeed, and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience. Ready to join a team of top performers? Send us your resume!
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$49,500 - $99,000 yearly
About TeamEsstraordinaire LLC -- Re/Max Pure
Team Esstraordinaire is a thriving, busy team. We are looking for a hungry, intelligent, team player to join our team of professionals.