The Galanis Group, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our client's successful Real Estate Team in Humble, Texas. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Spanish speaking agent is preferred, but not required.
About The Galanis Group, LLC
The Galanis Group, LLC assists its real estate clients with finding the right candidates for key roles on their successful real estate teams. We are always looking for people who are hungry, humble, and smart and who share the same values as our clients. We believe it's not just about the skills someone possesses but also that they are a good cultural fit with the team.