Gulf Pointe Properties
Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
About Gulf Pointe Properties
Gulf Pointe Properties opened its doors in 2009 to one of the shakiest markets Southwest Florida has ever seen. Yet since then, it has grown into one of the area’s premier full-service real estate companies with a savvy sales team, a reliable property manager, and a tireless leasing brokerage department.
The reason we’ve thrived when others have struggled is simple–experience and dedication. Our Realtors® have combined decades of experience in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, and Cape Coral. We know the area, we know the challenges, and we know how to achieve success in this market or any other.