Premier Homes Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great and is looking to expand into larger role on the Team. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Premier Homes Team
Bringing Value to the Lives We Touch and the Communities We Serve!
Whether you are buying, selling, or just considering your options, our wealth of knowledge about the real estate process can help you become well informed and primed for success.