Lee Tessier Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you asap!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
$100,000 at plan
About Lee Tessier Team
The Lee Tessier Team is about setting great expectations with our clients then exceeding them with exceptional customer service and care. We believe in going above and beyond for our clients without them asking. We love supporting our communities and have formed a foundation to give back to our youth for education. We are committed to delivering the Lee Tessier Experience to everyone we encounter.