We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
$85,000+ in the first year, $100,000 - $120,000 in year 2 and $150,000+ as your network of past clients grows.
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$85,000+ in the first year
About Melton Team
We are ordinary people, on an extraordinary path to financial freedom. If we can do it, so can you! We are experts at helping real estate agents find their own path to financial freedom! Memories are your most precious asset. To make memories, you need time and financial freedom. We are gritty at protecting time and clawing our way towards our financial goals. We currently have an extensive network of past clients in 3 MLSs. REIN MLS (Peninsula), WMLS (Williamsburg), CVRMLS (Richmond). We consistently have too many leads to handle.