Team Home Hero
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$100,000 at plan commission
About Team Home Hero
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Real Estate Agency has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a GIANT need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?
Get to know us in more detail at www.Wichitahomehero.com