We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$100,000+ (commission based)
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.