Long & Foster
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Long & Foster
As the nation’s No. 1 real estate firm, apart of HomeServices of America, Long & Foster has guided people home since 1968. We’re a full-service brokerage firm, offering residential, commercial real estate, mortgage, settlement, insurance, property management, corporate relocation, and vacation rental services.
A focus on exceptional service to clients and support for our real estate agents means being tech-savvy and digitally connected. Our part ownership in MoxiWorks, a real estate technology company, keeps our agents on the cutting edge.
But that’s just our business; our success is defined by being so much more. We are a network of thousands of agents and industry professionals united in a passion for real estate. We are facilitators connecting people with places to call home. And most importantly, in the communities where we live and work, we have trusted insiders, friends, and neighbors.