Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Must be able to be held accountable to goals set by yourself as the agent
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- We are seeking someone driven, talented, coachable
- Must be disciplined!
- Familiarity with the area real estate market in Hampton Roads
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Be able to work in a structured environment
- Be a team player in the workplace and helping others to achieve their goals
- A real Estate License is not required to apply but is required for the position
100% Commission-based, amazing earning potential
$75,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Lonnie Bush Property Management is in the business of helping people - we just happen to rent real estate.
This is the greatest place on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.