Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- We use a unique team system that allows you to focus on the aspects of the job that you love!
- Meet with buyers and sellers that our inside sales agents set up appointments with
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- California Real Estate License a plus
- If you are not currently licensed but are in the process of becoming licensed, you may still apply
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!