Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- We use a unique team system that allows you to focus on the aspects of the job that you love!
- Meet with buyers and sellers that our inside sales agents set up appointments
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- California Real Estate License a plus
- If you are not currently licensed but are in the process of becoming licensed, you may still apply
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!