The Talbot Team, RichRealty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$100,000 - $150,000
About The Talbot Team, RichRealty
The Talbot Team is built on REDEFINING the way that real estate is sold while challenging the status quo of what a realtor is.
Our business is built on the back of modern marketing by the modern marketer. We are open to gaining valuable team players that are willing to look at the current real estate landscape with this new lens.
The MOST important part of being on our team is alignment with our core values found below.
Thanks for your time! - MATTHEW TALBOT, ASSOCIATE BROKER
Family Over Everything - Provide honesty, integrity and hard work for your family and ours.
Ruthless Progress - Daily growth within our business and personal lives.
Love - Display love, empathy and kindness in all that we do.
Vision - Be curious, different, informed and always be you.
Redefine - Redefining the status quo, while leaving the world a better place.
Teamwork - Our team values the long-term goal over short term results.