We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$120,000+ per year
About McAuley Homes
McAuley Homes was inspired by the heritage of 3 McAuley generations of real estate professionals. With over 20 years in the business, Jamie McAuley has partnered with his family members in developing a team of professionals that have an intimate knowledge and passion for the living options in the Greater Seattle area. From condominiums to single-family homes, McAuley Homes can assist our clients in achieving their dream of homeownership!