Keller Williams Community Partners
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Keller Williams Community Partners
There’s a reason that we’ve passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams Realty Agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you.