Jeff McIntyre Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 at plan commission
About Jeff McIntyre Group
We are a Top Real Estate team in Owosso, MI. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We offer basic to advanced level training, top notch administrative support, and accountability systems to support your success.
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an agent or employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within a quickly growing organization. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.