The Shackelton Group
We’re looking for a full-time, motivated, driven real estate sales buyer’s agent to work leads in our current database as well as bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for working and nurturing old and new leads in the database as well as adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities and must be able to work full time. If this sounds like you, apply today!
With Us you Get:
- Qualified leads, PAID FOR BY ME!
- Training on best ways to work the leads, by one of the top lead converters in the business
- Transaction Coordinator to take some of the paperwork off your plate to go work more leads. PAID FOR BY ME
- On-going training and support by someone that has sold just about everything and has been in the business for over 23 years!
- Looking to get into the LUXURY Market, I've sold for one of the most prestigious communities in all of Scottsdale and focus my lead generation on these same areas!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must be a self-started and able to ask for help when needed.
- Must be tech-savvy and have the ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work full time
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan
About The Shackelton Group
Our team is small but mighty! We are a dedicated, hard-working group that also knows how to laugh and have fun, which we believe is a key to our success.
We are constantly learning and growing both individually and as a group. We believe in growing relationships that help us grow our business exponentially.
We aspire to continue our growth with the right people and help everyone attain their goals.
We are big on communication and a positive attitude at all times and take pride in everything we do.