Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About LaRocca Group
The LaRocca Group is a real estate team that was founded in 2014 and has been helping clients achieve their real estate goals ever since. Ryan LaRocca, the founder, comes from an engineering background and has an evident passion for real estate. Particularly in helping people during the acquisition and sale of their most expensive asset, real estate. We pride ourselves in our outstanding customer service and cutting edge approach to marketing our stellar team.