Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
About Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Here at Bridge Pointe Real Estate we have a team atmosphere and want to help each other succeed.
Team Mission – Our Mission is to provide unmatchable service. We will provide a memorable transaction, exceed expectations, and have raving fans for life. While we provide a great home life and provide financial freedom to our families.
Core Values – Passion, Teamwork, Follow-Up, Win Together, Persistent, Audacious Goals, Systems, Communication, Hard work, Coachable
Before making decisions ask these questions:
- Does it wow our customers and team members?
- Will It provide a consistent and repeatable experience?
- Does it stop production?