Bright Star Estates & Associates
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Bright Star Estates & Associates
Bright Star Estates & Associates is a full-service real estate agency offering services to both individuals and businesses in residential and commercial real estate, new construction, investment advice, and property management. Rated one of the top premier agencies serving the Northern California area with offices located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Bright Star Estate & Associates is committed to helping you build wealth through real estate and homebuyer education.