Dar & Darcie Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Sunset Corridor
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools, systems, technology and techniques to increase lead generation, capture, conversion and overall sales volume
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills
- Demonstrated success in Real Estate industry and familiarity with local area market conditions and trends
- Real Estate Broker's License Required
- Valid U.S. Driver's License and reliable personal transportation
$80,000+ at plan, commission
About Dar & Darcie Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Sunset Corridor
A nationally recognized, full-service real-estate firm, our mission continues to be our #1 goal: guide our clients toward their real estate dreams, create an experience that exceeds expectations, leverage our experience to generate superior results, and focus on delivering outstanding service as we help build healthy, thriving communities. Our team of industry experts over four decades of experience in the Portland-Metro market alone and has built a robust network of clients, vendors, and allied professionals, maintaining a clear focus on service, care and results. With over 1,200 homes sold and hundreds of five-star reviews, we continue to expand our service goals, vision, and mission to achieve even more for those we are honored to serve. Join us!