Shar Rundio Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer's agent or relative real estate experience (preferred)
About Shar Rundio Team
At the Shar Rundio Team, we are committed to Relational Representation We strive to serve our clients every need before, during, and after a real estate transaction with strong market knowledge, win-win negotiation, and nurturing guidance.
We are a growing, high producing real estate team with huge goals for 2021 & an even bigger long term vision! We want YOU to come along for the ride with us.
Team culture is the most important. Expect to have monthly team events, contests, celebrations & recognition! Being a part of the Shar Rundio team will be like having an extended family.