Jeff McIntyre Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$75,000 at plan commission
About Jeff McIntyre Group
We are a Top Real Estate team in Owosso, MI. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We offer basic to advanced level training, top notch administrative support, and accountability systems to support your success.
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an agent or employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within a quickly growing organization. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.