Florida Real Estate & Land Co.
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Willing to hold open houses with our proven sales techniques
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Florida Real Estate & Land Co.
We are a boutique brokerage servicing Orlando and surrounding areas that provides culture and continued training. We are dedicated to the client experience and your success through our professionalism and our 23 years of knowledge in real estate.