The LaPrelle Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must work nights and weekends when needed
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The LaPrelle Group
The LaPrelle Group is a real estate team that has been selling in the Lake Norman Charlotte region since 2006. With systems in place, we are looking to grow our team with like-minded goal-oriented individuals. Serving buyers and sellers from starter homes to million-dollar waterfronts. We have multiple lead sources and have great opportunities for the right buyer's agent. If you believe a team is for you we look forward to the opportunity to meet you and help you grow in your real estate career. We all win together. Our mission is to be the best real estate team offering the best customer service, always going above and beyond while serving all of the Charlotte region.