We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$71,000 - $110,000
About CT Restoration
CT Restoration is a rapidly growing team based in central Connecticut. We are a team of real estate agents, investors, and contractors who sell single family and commercial properties. We flipped 5 homes last year and are on track triple that number. We help clients across ALL of Connecticut, and we are rapidly expanding!
We provide best-in-class customer service to our clients. We help each other grow our businesses through training, coaching, and referrals.