Team Pinto Inc.
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$140000 - 180000 yearly
About Team Pinto Inc.
Team Pinto is an award-winning Diamond level producing real estate team. We are committed to offering client's in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and the extended region the best possible experience when buying or selling real estate. If you want to be a part of a team that takes extreme pride in its quality of service, continuously and constantly striving to be the best in the industry and that is looking to guide you and teach its team members how to become top producers and part of something great, then Team Pinto might be the right place for you!