Keller Williams Premier Properties
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $90,000 your first year
About Keller Williams Premier Properties
Who we are…
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and are experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.