Upside Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Upside Real Estate
At Upside Real Estate, we know that finding the ideal home will improve your quality of life, and a thoughtfully executed sale will position you to realize your future dreams.
Upside refers to more than just our positive outlook. Yes, we’ll show you the sunny side of every street, and we’ll deliver high-touch service that will make you smile. But ultimately, we’re real estate innovators. We combine compassion with cutting-edge technology, and our industry expertise is grounded by deep Texas roots and our desire to create relationships for life.
We know West Houston real estate, from Katy and Fulshear to Richmond. We have a track record of success, and we’ll put our proven techniques to work for you. Whether you are building your wealth in the Energy Corridor or want your children to attend the great schools in our master-planned communities, our mission is your happiness — today and for years to come.