Spradling Group, Reece Nichols Inc.
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$30,000 - $70,000+ yearly
About Spradling Group, Reece Nichols Inc.
Spradling Group is a fun, yet focused and top-producing real estate team working in Overland Park. Our team is led by Husband and Wife Team Zach and Ana Spradling, with a growing team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year. In the year of 2019, the Spradling Group closed 115 transactions! Their goal for 2020 is a minimum of 225 transactions closed!