Jon Putt Real Estate Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle. Our current agents literally can’t keep up!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and a unique concierge team approach to delivering an exceptional client experience.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career… and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where you can focus on sales and let the support staff focus on the administrative activities to free you up to focus on more sales? Successful candidates will display drive, high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS… and proven strategies & tools to generate more leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office client and administrative support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Be a guide to clients to help them reach their goals
- Nurture relationships that connect with clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Conduct open houses to promote firm listings
- Oversee the entire process from initial consultation to purchase agreement to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A valid TN Real Estate License is necessary for the position; we can help you get one if you don't have one already!
$84,000 at plan, commission
About Jon Putt Real Estate Group
We are Jon Putt Real Estate Group, but we aren’t just a real estate company. We are a movement with a vision of reinventing the world of buying and selling homes in our local market by providing solutions that enhance our clients' experience. We increase their quality of life by delivering the most rewarding outcome while making their experience simple, stress-free, and enjoyable. To overcome the shortcomings in our industry, we have created a client-centered experience through the use of our specialized team, proven processes and innovative technology ensuring that our clients have a genuine advocate looking out for their best interests.
Our work matters because home matters. Home is the place where our clients grow families, make memories, empty the nest and secure long-term financial stability for themselves and their children. It’s where they live LIFE and it’s how we invest in something much larger than ourselves.