Dan Cooper Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$75,000 - $250,000 yearly
About Dan Cooper Group
We Are Dan Cooper
It’s not just a clever motto (though, we do like clever)—it’s also the driving philosophy behind this company, one whose legacy is backed by more than 30 years worth of award-winning results and consistent client satisfaction. From day one, Dan’s ethos has been to transform how people think about this business, and we’ve done it by perfecting client service. We lead the way in high-end home sales in the GTA and surrounding areas thanks to our passion for real estate and pure teamwork, the kind that tackles every angle so that you don’t have to.