Advantage Home Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!