Windermere Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
$125,000 - $150,000
About Windermere Real Estate
Windermere Real Estate has been the #1 real estate brand in the Pacific Northwest for almost 50 years. This is achieved by hiring and retaining the industries best professionals.
Windermere’s community of agents is our greatest asset. We are a company that is rooted in service. We support and inspire our network of entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to take their businesses to the next level. We are deeply committed to our communities and foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We call this, real estate done exuberantly right.