Keller Williams Realty
Our market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters who can consistently bring in 20+ leads a month! If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Our goal is to give you every opportunity to grow alongside us. We offer proven on-boarding and training programs to help you achieve results quickly, ensuring closing and payout times are shorter and payout is higher. When you build your own book of clients, the earning potential is limited only by your motivation!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Leads Generation Platform. End to End All Inclusive!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Customer service experience is preferred; a real estate background is a plus
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CA Real Estate License required
$60,000 - $100,000+ based on performance
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work with matters!
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017-2019